Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcome to Wolf Creek Maintenance Blog

I would like to welcome everyone to the Wolf Creek Maintenance Blog. I hope this blog will help keep our members informed of the activities going on on the golf course and behind the scenes. I will be updating this blog several times each week with a post and some pictures to help show exactly what we are up to. I am excited to be able to communicate through this blog as I think it will be a huge asset to the membership and my staff. If you have any thoughts or suggestions on the blog please feel free to contact me. There are links on the right side that will take you to the club's website and other associations websites as well. Just click on the logo and you will be redirected. We will be supplying the blog link in upcoming newsletters to introduce it to the membership. Again thanks for checking it out and we will see you all on the course very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment